The School of Life Sciences at the University of Dundee is a world-class academic institution with a reputation for the excellence of its research, its high-quality teaching and student experience, and the strong impact of its activities outside academia.
1) Postdoctoral Research Assistant
A BBSRC-funded Post-doctoral position to unravel the barley genetic control of the rhizosphere microbiota is now available in the group of Dr Davide Bulgarelli.
2) Postdoctoral Research Assistant
• A Ph.D. in a relevant subject
• Several years’ experience contributing to molecular biology projects in the laboratory
• Computer and data processing skills
• Publications in peer-reviewed journals
• Experience with cell culture
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with category two/three pathogens
3) Postdoctoral Research Assistant
– PhD in a relevant biological subject
– Expertise in molecular and cell biology as well as imaging – although training in our specific imaging approaches can be provided.
4) Postdoctoral Research Assistant
- A PhD in a relevant area (trafficking, parasitology)
- Knowledge of intracellular trafficking pathways
- Tissue culture at category two/three level
- Molecular biology and recombinant DNA manipulation
- Phylogenetics, comparative genomics
- Light microscopy and immunufluorescence
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Understanding of large proteomics datasets and statistics
- Protein chemistry
- Skills with image processing software (Omera, Photoshop)
5) Marie Skłodowska-Curie Early Stage Researcher
PhD position in the Innovative Training Network UBIMOTIF (ESR8):
Discovery and characterization of substrate recognition motifs of Deubiquitinases
An undergraduate or master’s degree in a relevant area with strong background in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Medicine or related fields.